Is the lighting in your sanctuary dim and insufficient? Are there dark areas? Are your maintenance costs going through the roof? Retrofitting church lighting presents a unique challenge. Some churches were built before electric lighting was common and cannot handle high wattages. In others, ceilings may be lower than those in modern buildings. Or the existing lighting may be traditional and decorative, creating a certain ambiance and experience that parishioners wish to maintain.
When you’re ready for a church LED lighting system upgrade in the Charlotte, NC, area, contact the experts at Altum LED. We understand all that’s involved in church lighting retrofits — including the emotional aspect — and have extensive experience in this type of work. Let us customize a lighting plan and design and place fixtures to not only improve your illumination but also preserve the architectural character of your building.
What to Consider in Your LED Retrofit
When it’s time to upgrade your Charlotte, NC, area church lighting systems to LED, here are a few considerations:
- Deciding whether to restore or replace your existing traditional light fixtures
- Cleaning, restoring and updating your beautiful, old fixtures and replacing the bulbs with state-of-the-art LED lights if you opt for preservation
- Choosing traditional-looking yet stylish LED fixtures that complement your décor if you choose replacement
- Placing fixtures strategically for more even illumination without altering the character of your sanctuary
- Increasing brightness with warm, balanced light while reducing maintenance and operating expenses
- Retrofitting your lighting while staying within your budget
Benefits of LED Church Lighting
Regardless of whether you choose new or restored fixtures, LED church lighting systems provide you with many advantages. An LED church lighting retrofit:
- Improves lighting quality and distribution throughout a large space
- Offers greater lumens per watt, so you enjoy more light without burdening your electrical system
- Decreases utility costs due to the lower energy consumption of LED lights
- Reduces maintenance costs even in hard-to-access areas because efficient LED lights last many times longer than alternatives based on older technology
- Lowers capital spending due to less-frequent light replacement
Why Choose Altum LED?
Our mission is to create and supply solutions that improve the energy efficiency and functionality of your church’s illumination system. We focus on providing true turn-key services for renovations, upgrades and new construction. With our expert design and engineering expertise as well as our professional installation capabilities, we’re the ideal choice for your church LED lighting retrofit project. No matter how large or small your project is, we can provide you with church lighting LED systems that will make your facility bright and inviting for parishioners while keeping your utility and maintenance costs down.
To get started on your church lighting LED retrofit with the help of our qualified technicians, give us a call today.