Why do building owners undertake a commercial LED light lighting retrofit in Charlotte, NC? There are many reasons, but the most common are:
- The lighting is old and needs an upgrade
- The building’s power costs are high and going up
- Light replacement and maintenance costs are increasing
- Some areas of the building and property are not well-lit
- The desire for an environmentally sustainable lighting solution
What Does an LED Lighting Retrofit Involve?
If you’re concerned about the cost to change to LED lighting because your office has many light fixtures already in place, then you should know that you may not have to replace the fixtures at all. Some lighting fixtures can accommodate a simple swap of new LED bulbs for your old fluorescent bulbs. LED retrofit kits are available that you mount into existing fixtures for a relatively easy conversion to LED. Or, you can replace the entire fixture, which may be the best option for your situation. Altum LED is happy to assess your current lighting and recommend the optimal conversion method.
Benefits of LED Lighting in Commercial Uses
Commercial LED lighting offers our Charlotte, NC customers many benefits, including:
- Monetary savings (due to reduced energy usage, tax incentives and rebates)
- Lower air conditioning costs (LED lights do not emit as much heat as fluorescents)
- Savings on labor and maintenance costs (LED lights do not require frequent changing)
- Increased comfort and work productivity (better, brighter lighting than fluorescents)
- Better for the environment (LED energy efficiency helps you meet energy-saving goals)
Commercial LED Lighting Products
Regardless of the size of your office space, Altum LED has the optimal LED solution for you. Let our experts evaluate your situation and recommend and design the perfect retrofit for your commercial property. We offer a wide range of LED products — bulbs, panel lights, troffers and tubes — to meet your specific needs for new lighting, including:
- Interior office lights
- Emergency lights
- Exterior building lights
- Parking lot and walkway lights
- Signage and entrance lights
- … and more!