You provide high-quality health care, but does your lighting meet your high standards? Is outdated, inefficient lighting technology currently illuminating your building? If yes, then it’s probably time to consider state-of-the-art, efficient and cost-effective LED lighting for your Charlotte, NC hospital, surgical facility or operating rooms. When you make the decision to retrofit your building(s) or property with LED lights, schedule a consultation with Altum LED. We will help you diagnose your situation and recommend the best treatment option for your lighting.
Who Benefits from a Lighting Retrofit?
LED lighting offers advantages to owners, employees (administrative, medical, housekeeping and more), patients and visitors.
- Capital and operating cost savings accrue to owners and operators due to the long lifespans of LED lights and decreased energy consumption
- Maintenance and labor costs are reduced because LEDs require less frequent maintenance
- Brighter lighting is invaluable to physicians, surgeons and nursing staff, and it can be achieved at a significant savings in energy costs
- Patient comfort is enhanced when LED lamps are used to create a relaxing atmosphere or a more “natural” lit environment; lighting can be controlled by dimming or placing in such a way to reduce shadows
- LED lighting supports your facility’s environmental and sustainability goals
What Areas Should Be Upgraded?
Whether you are seeking to replace old technology with hospital LED lighting, LED surgical or operating room lights in Charlotte, NC, let Altum LED be your project manager. We know how to proceed with large LED retrofit projects, and we understand budgets. Rest assured that you don’t have to upgrade all your lighting at once; we can help you prioritize your needs so you only upgrade as few or as many lights and/or fixtures at one time as you can handle.
Here are a few of the areas that you might want to consider for your upgrade:
- Administrative offices
- Reception area
- Waiting room(s)
- Exam rooms
- Surgery/operating room(s)
- Patient rooms
- Storage facilities
- Façade highlights
- Parking garages
- Walkways and other exterior areas