Altum LED has developed strong relationships with large and small clients over the years. We are smaller than some of our competitors, and that makes us more flexible and responsive. We listen carefully to every client and we are proud that we are able to achieve the results our clients want, while still offering great value, service and pricing.
Our LED Lighting Upgrade Process
We assess, design, engineer, install, project manage and maintain comprehensive LED solutions for customers ranging from small independent warehouses and commercial facilities to some of the largest commercial real estate groups.
We begin the process by listening to your goals and then establishing the overall facility objectives together. Our project managers then perform an in-depth survey of your facility and full review of your monthly utility bills. If local rebates are applicable, we incorporate these items into the plan to ensure the greatest return on investment.
Upon your approval, Altum LED works around your business hours to add or remove fixtures. As we implement changes, we are extremely careful not to disrupt your daily operations. The result is optimized lighting that outlasts traditional systems and immediately begins to save you money and enhance the customer experience.
Construction Project Process Services
- Based on initial construction documents and local codes, Altum LED puts together a lighting plan for your facility.
- We support your architecture and construction teams by providing point-by-point photometrics and required changes in the lighting plans needed to apply for and receive construction plan approval, municipal code compliance and permitting.
- Final permitted lighting plans are approved by the project manager, and ownership is proposed by Altum LED with standard and premium options.
- We work with ownership to select options, determine and present the final lighting plan proposal.
- Facilitate the application of available utility Incentives and apply against the cost of the project.
- Work with on-site general contractor or project manager to support their successful installation of the LED fixtures according to lighting plans.
- Assist with the paperwork for utility incentives and rebates associated with the LED project.