Tube lights have been used in offices and other commercial establishments for many decades. Today, LED tube lights are replacing T8 fluorescent lights in both parabolic and indirect light fixtures. Whether your new building project calls for LED tube lighting or you are retrofitting conventional fluorescent fixtures with LED lights, let Altum LED assist you in selecting the optimal commercial LED tube lighting in the Charlotte, NC area.
How does LED tube lighting compare with the fluorescent tube lights found in the Charlotte, NC area? LED tube lights:
- Are energy efficient and environmentally friendly
- Provide superior coloring, closely resembling natural light
- Last much longer (up to 100,000 hours or 10 years) and thus require less maintenance
- Are made from non-hazardous materials
- Easily install in current fluorescent fixtures that utilize ballasts
- Can be recycled
LED tube lights at Altum LED in the Charlotte, NC area are available in a range of sizes and in straight tube or U-bend style. Our LED sizes are made to fit directly into your existing fixtures. When your replace your fluorescent lights with LED tubes — with the corresponding energy savings and long lifespan — you increase your lighting quality while decreasing your lighting costs. Let us show you how much you can save over the long run!